Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2023 Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Awards!
LAST DAY TO ENTER: MARCH 23, 2023
On June 5, 2023, in New York City, AdExchanger and AdMonsters will present the second annual Top Women in Media in Media and Ad Tech Awards to the outstanding women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community.
Each year, the awards program honors leaders who have made a lasting impact on their brands, organizations, and markets—spotlighting the diversity and progress of our industry.
Do you know a woman who is innovating media and ad tech in new ways and guiding her business into new markets? Then she deserves to join the ranks of Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Honorees like Megan Clarken of Criteo, Christina Carey Dunleavy of Disney, Alison Overholt of ESPN, Amanda Martin of Goodway Group, Cara Pratt of Kroger Precision Marketing/84.51°, Paige Bilins of Magnite, Linda Payson of Mediavine, Deborah Kadetsky of SHE Media, Amy Wang of Stackadapt, Krystie Champagne Norwood of The Atlantic, Sara DeSimine of TIME, Bonnie Kintzer of Trusted Media Brands, Andrea Zapata of Warner Media and more.
Honorees will be recognized at the Awards Gala on June 5, 2023, at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City, receiving industry-wide coverage and recognition in both AdMonsters and AdExchanger sites, via email and social media. The prestige of joining the ranks of this exceptional group of women will last a lifetime!
*Self-nominations are welcome, and previous Top Women honorees are eligible to make the list multiple years in a row. Open to applicants worldwide.
- CHANGE-MAKERS: Women who have successfully altered the course of their brands or the industry for the better.
- CONTENT CAPTIVATORS: Editors, communicators, and content marketers whose content from the brand perspective has increased or driven brand engagement with their audience, customers, and/or readers.
- DATA DEMYSTIFIERS: Women with expertise in data science or analytics, using their prowess to inform decision-making, prove out business cases or test new ideas.
- DEI CHAMPIONS: Women who have had an exceptional impact on diversity and inclusion in their teams, companies, and the digital media industry as a whole.
- ENTREPRENEURS: Women who have launched or rebuilt brands companies and continue to work tirelessly towards their success.
- MAGNANIMOUS MENTORS: Women who have made an extraordinary effort and impact on the careers of their colleagues. Women who are sending the elevator back down!
- PRIVACY POWERHOUSES(NEW!): Women who are confidently steering their media brand's ship amidst the changing tides of privacy regulation. From privacy managers and compliance officers to corp counsel, or business affairs, these are the women who are leading their company's data privacy, legal policies, and practices.
- PROGRAMMATIC STORYTELLERS: From ad tech products to programmatic sales and ops, these women are expert translators who use marketing and content to simplify messaging, or use their sales mastery to make the programmatic case to their partners.
- TECH TRAILBLAZERS: The tech-focused women who are creating and improving ad tech and media products. They break through walls of success in product and engineering--the most male-dominated sectors of the media and advertising industry.
- UP AND COMERS: Women in media and ad tech who are on the rise and making their mark, even at the early stages of their careers.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION: Kindly note that we have reached capacity for nominations in the Catalyst and Industry Impact categories.
ENTRY DEADLINES AND FEES:
- Early Rate Deadline: March 2, 2023 — $375 per initial entry, $250 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
- Standard Deadline: March 16, 2023 — $425 per initial entry, $275 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
- Late Entries: — a $75 late fee will be applied to each additional entry received after March 16, 2023. Last day to enter: March 23, 2023 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE PREPARED?
- Nominator contact and company information (the point person for all entry details)
- Nominee information (the person who is being nominated for an award)
- Justification - Synopsis of why the nominee should win an award. Can include any specific traits and abilities that make this person stand out among peers and how this person’s influence extends beyond her company. (500-word max)
- Career Achievements – Please provide a description that includes 3 specific accomplishments and milestones achieved by the nominee.
- Hi-res headshot of the nominee
- Nominee short bio for promotion
- OPTIONAL – Supporting documents (any supporting documents, videos, or URLs to support your entry)
To begin your entry, click START A NEW ENTRY and proceed with the below. (If you already have an account, simply sign-in on the left):
- Select the category you would like to enter from the drop-down.
- Answer the questions regarding the nominee and entry contact.
- Complete the entry form. Upload any supporting materials, and select SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like to submit the same nominee into an additional category select "I'd like to enter this submission in another category". Once saved, click ADD TO CART.
- To add another entry, select "START A NEW ENTRY."
After all entries are complete, return to your cart. Select CHECKOUT to enter your payment information and then PROCESS to officially submit your entries.
Questions? Contact Victoria Lockley-Whitaker at email@example.com. Happy nominating!