Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2024 Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Call for Entries!
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 29, 2024
The Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Awards recognize, celebrate, inspire and bring together the women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community. The Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Awards spotlight exceptional women at every stage of their career.
Do you know a woman who is innovating media and ad tech in new ways and guiding her business into new markets? Then she deserves to join the ranks of Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Honorees like Megan Clarken of Criteo, Christina Carey Dunleavy of Disney, Amanda Martin of Mediavine, Cara Pratt of Kroger Precision Marketing/84.51°, Paige Bilins of Magnite, Linda Payson of Madhive, Amy Wang of Stackadapt, Krystle Champagne Norwood of The Atlantic, Sara DeSimine of TIME, Bonnie Kintzer of Trusted Media Brands, Andrea Zapata of T-Mobile and hundreds more
On June 3, 2024, AdExchanger and AdMonsters will present awards to the 2024 Top Women in Media and Ad Tech Honorees at the always fun and inspiring Top Women Awards Gala in New York City. Honorees will be recognized on stage and will receive industry-wide coverage and recognition in both AdMonsters and AdExchanger sites, via email and social media. The prestige of joining the ranks of this exceptional group of women will last a lifetime!
- BRILLIANT BRAND-SIDE MARKETERS (NEW!): Brand-side women in CMO or senior leadership who have spearheaded remarkable digital advertising strategies for their brand portfolio.
- CHANGE-MAKERS: Women who have successfully altered the course of their brands or the industry for the better.
- CONTENT CAPTIVATORS: Editors, communicators, and content marketers whose content from the brand perspective has increased or driven brand engagement with their audience, customers, and/or readers.
- DATA DEMYSTIFIERS: Women with expertise in data science or analytics, using their prowess to inform decision-making, prove out business cases or test new ideas.
- DEI CHAMPIONS: Women who have had an exceptional impact on diversity and inclusion in their teams, companies, and the digital media industry as a whole.
- ENTREPRENEURS: Women who have launched or rebuilt brands companies and continue to work tirelessly towards their success.
- MAGNANIMOUS MENTORS: Women who have made an extraordinary effort and impact on the careers of their colleagues. Women who are sending the elevator back down!
- PRIVACY POWERHOUSES: Women who are confidently steering their media brand's ship amidst the changing tides of privacy regulation. From privacy managers and compliance officers to corp counsel, or business affairs, these are the women who are leading their company's data privacy, legal policies, and practices.
- PROGRAMMATIC STORYTELLERS: From ad tech products to programmatic sales and ops, these women are expert translators who use marketing and content to simplify messaging, or use their sales mastery to make the programmatic case to their partners.
- TECH TRAILBLAZERS: The tech-focused women who are creating and improving ad tech and media products. They break through walls of success in product and engineering--the most male-dominated sectors of the media and advertising industry.
- TREMENDOUS TECH MARKETERS (NEW!): Women CMOs within the ad tech industry who are taking their company’s B2B/SaaS marketing to the next level.
- UP AND COMERS: Women in media and ad tech who are on the rise and making their mark, even at the early stages of their careers.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
a) Identify as a woman.
b) Work within the digital media or ad tech industry, including but not limited to: a media company, digital-only media company, brand, technology/SaaS company, marketing or advertising agency, association, or work as a consultant or other services-provider to the industry.
- Nominees may be nominated (and win) multiple times, in multiple years. Each year’s submissions are judged independently for their merit.
- Nominees are encouraged to submit their application in multiple categories. Each category is judged independently.
- The program is open to national and international nominees.
- The program is for women in digital media & ad tech at every stage of their careers! Please see category descriptions.
- Self-nominations are welcome!
ENTRY DEADLINES AND FEES
- Standard Deadline: February 29, 2024 — $450 per initial entry, $275 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
- Early Rate Deadline (EXPIRED): February 15, 2024 — $375 per initial entry, $250 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE PREPARED?
- Nominator contact and company information (the point person for the nomination)
- Nominee contact and company information (the person who is being nominated for an award)
- Justification - Synopsis of why the nominee should win an award in that category. Can include any specific traits and abilities that make this person stand out among peers and how this person’s influence extends beyond her company. (500 word max)
- (3) Career Achievements – Please provide a description that includes 3 specific accomplishments and milestones achieved by the nominee that support both your justification and the category they're being nominated for. (250 word max each)
- Headshot of the nominee (Hi-res; no text or logos; no screenshots)
- Nominee short bio for promotion (1000 character max; written in third person)
- OPTIONAL – Supporting documents (any supporting documents, videos, or URLs to support your entry)
To begin your entry, click START A NEW ENTRY and proceed with the below. (If you already have an account, simply sign-in on the left):
- Select the category you would like to enter from the drop-down.
- Answer the questions regarding the nominee and entry contact.
- Complete the entry form. Upload any supporting materials, and select SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like to submit the same nominee into an additional category select "I'd like to enter this submission in another category". Once saved, click ADD TO CART.
- To add another entry, select "START A NEW ENTRY."
After all entries are complete, return to your cart. Select CHECKOUT to enter your payment information and then PROCESS to officially submit your entries.
Questions? Contact Victoria Lockley-Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy nominating!