Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2022 Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Awards!
Standard Deadline: Wednesday, March 2
Final Deadline: Wednesday, March 10
This year, AdExchanger and AdMonsters have come together to evolve the annual Top Women in Media Awards into the Top Women in Media and Ad Tech Awards to recognize, celebrate, inspire and bring together the women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community.
Each year, the awards program honors 80+ leaders who have made a lasting impact on their brands, organizations and markets—spotlighting the diversity and progress of our industry.
Do you know a woman who is innovating media and ad tech in new ways and guiding her business into new markets? Then she deserves to join the ranks of Top Women in Media & Ad Tech Honorees like Myrna Blyth of AARP, Laura Boodram of FatTail, Sarah McConville of Harvard Business Review, Alison Overholt of ESPN, Lauren Stephenson of GroundTruth, Martha Stewart of Martha Stewart Living & Martha Stewart Weddings, Deborah Kadetsky of SHE Media, Bonnie Kintzer of Trusted Media Brands, Angelique Jackson of Variety and more.
Honorees will be recognized at the Awards Gala on June 6, 2022 in New York City, receiving industry-wide coverage and recognition in both AdMonsters and AdExchanger sites, via email and social media. The prestige of joining the ranks of this exceptional group of women will last a lifetime!
*Self-nominations are welcome, and previous Top Women honorees are eligible to make the list multiple years in a row. Open to applicants world-wide.
- CHANGE-MAKERS: Women who've successfully altered the course of their brands or the industry for the better.
- CONTENT CAPTIVATORS(NEW!): Editors whose content from the brand perspective has increased or driven brand engagement.
- DATA DEMYSTIFIERS(NEW!): Women with expertise in data science or analytics, using their prowess to inform decision-making, prove out business cases or test new ideas.
- DEI CHAMPIONS: Women who've had an exceptional impact on diversity and inclusion in their teams, companies and the media industry as a whole.
- ENTREPRENEURS: Women who've launched brands or companies and continue to work tirelessly towards their success.
- MAGNANIMOUS MENTORS: Women who've made an extraordinary effort, and impact on the careers of their colleagues. Women who are sending the elevator back down!
- PROGRAMMATIC STORYTELLERS(NEW!): From ad tech product to programmatic sales and ops, these women are expert translators using marketing and content to simplify messaging, or using sales their sales mastery to make the programmatic case to their partners.
- TECH TRAILBLAZERS: Women blazing the train in media and ad tech.
- UP AND COMERS: Women on the rise, making their mark, even at the early stages of their careers.
- CATALYST AWARD: Honoring an individual who has driven a tremendous amount of growth for her business and team over the past year. Nominations in this category are complimentary.
- LIFETIME EMPOWERMENT & ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: Awarded to a woman who has truly set the standards for creativity, innovation, and leadership throughout her career. Nominations in this category are complimentary.
ENTRY DEADLINES AND FEES:
- Early Rate Deadline: February 23, 2022 — $350 per initial entry, $200 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
- Standard Deadline: March 2, 2022 — $400 per initial entry, $250 per each copy of your entry submitted to additional categories.
- Late Entries: — a $75 late fee will be applied to each additional entry received after March 2, 2022. Last day to enter: March 10, 2022
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE PREPARED?
- Nominator contact and company information (the point person for all entry details)
- Nominee information (the person who is being nominated for an award)
- Justification - Synopsis of why the nominee should win an award. Can include any specific traits and abilities that make this person stand out among peers and how this person’s influence extends beyond her company. (500 word max)
- Career Achievements – Please provide a description that includes 3 specific accomplishments and milestones achieved by the nominee.
- Hi-res headshot of the nominee
- Nominee short bio for promotion
- OPTIONAL – Supporting documents (any supporting documents, videos, URLs to support your entry)
To begin your entry, click START A NEW ENTRY and proceed with the below. (If you already have an account, simply sign in on the left):
- Select the category you would like to enter from the drop down.
- Answer the questions regarding the nominee and entry contact.
- Complete the entry form. Upload any supporting materials, and select SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like to submit the same nominee into an additional category select "I'd like to enter this submission in another category". Once saved, click ADD TO CART.
- To add another entry, select "START A NEW ENTRY."
After all entries are complete, return to your cart. Select CHECKOUT to enter your payment information and then PROCESS to officially submit your entries.
Questions? Contact Trish Borrelli at email@example.com. Happy nominating!