Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2020 Folio: Top Women in Media Awards!
The annual Folio: Top Women in Media Awards were created to celebrate, inspire and bring together the women who make magazine media such a dynamic industry. This year marks our 7th year of honoring women who have made a lasting impact on their brands, organizations and markets, carving out leadership roles that keep our industry moving forward.
Do you know a woman who is innovating media in new ways and guiding her businesses into new markets? Then she deserves to join the ranks of Folio: Top Women in Media Honorees like Martha Stewart of Meredith Corporation, Danielle Mirsky of Scholastic Inc, Christina Tapper of Bleacher Report, Samantha Skey of SheKnows, and Moira Forbes of Forbes Media.
*Self-nominations are welcome, and previous Top Women honorees are eligible to make the list multiple years in a row.
Start A New Entry>>
Final Deadline: March 8, 2019
Entry Fees: The price of each primary entry is $390. If you submit the same entry into multiple categories, the additional fee is $265 per category. There is a late entry surcharge of $90 per entry for entries submitted after February 21, 2019.
To begin your entry, click START A NEW ENTRY and proceed with the below. (If you already have an account, simply sign in on the left):
- Select the category you would like to enter from the drop down.
- Answer the questions regarding the nominee and entry contact.
- Complete the entry form. Upload any supporting materials, and select SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like to submit the same nominee into an additional category select "I'd like to enter this submission in another category". Once saved, click ADD TO CART.
- To add another entry, select "START A NEW ENTRY."
After all entries are complete, return to your cart. Select CHECKOUT to enter your payment information and then PROCESS to officially submit your entries.
Questions? Contact Jessica Dombrowski at email@example.com. Happy nominating!